Established in 1994, the Polish American Chamber of Commerce (PACC) is a not-for-profit organization incorporated in the State of Illinois as a business association. The Chamber is dedicated to fostering its members’ business interests, educating and facilitating commercial contacts, and building relations. As the voice of Polish American business men and women in the Chicagoland metropolitan area, the Chamber’s goal is to serve their best interests and help influence decisions and actions, which improve their economic vitality.
The Chamber is also at the forefront of encouraging and promoting domestic and foreign trade to benefit its members, the community, and the State of Illinois. Its goals include promoting our members businesses and enhancing trade relations between the US and Poland.
As it works to improve our community's economy and quality of life, our chamber keeps these broad objectives in mind:
- to help business prosper and grow
- to increase job opportunities
- to encourage an orderly expansion and development of all segments of the community
- to contribute to the overall economic stability of the community
- to encourage and promote the nation's private enterprise system of competitive marketing
The PACC is primarily dedicated to supporting the business needs of its members. This is accomplished through regular business meetings and other networking activities, training, publications, and provision of various membership benefits and services, including:
- Referrals, locally and internationally
- Exclusive advertising and promotional opportunities
- Internet visibility and e-mail information
- Discounts on all Chamber events
- Airline and hotel discounts
PACC members are businesses, organizations and individuals concerned with the socioeconomic climate of our community. They have joined together because they know they stand a better chance of getting things done when they speak as one voice.
Most of the Chamber’s members are small and medium size businesses from the Chicago area, which includes the thriving premiere community of thousands of Polish American business owners, and some are from outside Illinois, including Poland. They represent a variety of interests, including retail and wholesale trade, travel, law, manufacturing, construction, remodeling, financial services, accounting, and other, usually service oriented business sectors.